Sunday, December 22, 2019

School Days: Fall Pep Rally and AcroDunk Basketball Show

The fall pep rally is always held on Halloween Day, and it's always INSANE. The kids are all so excited about trick or treating and already hopped up on sugar that they are even louder than usual. But I went anyway, even though I'm pretty sure I said last year that I'd never go again. However, seeing Father Andrew dressed up as Spider Man was worth the noise.









However, one of the main reasons I went was because the fall sports teams were recognized. Riley was a part of that because of swim team, so he got to run through the cheerleader tunnel when his name was called. So fun!



On December 2 the whole school was treated to the AcroDunk basketball show as a reward for doing so well with World's Finest Chocolate sales. Dana and I went too; we figured we worked hard enough as the Willy Wonka Ladies to earn the right to see the show. And our four kids were all part of the VIP seating section, which they were super happy about.



The show lasted about an hour and was pretty impressive. Ms. Paulin was even chosen to be a part of it, which was hilarious. It only took her four tries to do what they asked her to do!






Bikes last year; basketball this year. I wonder what the reward show will be next year....

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...