Wednesday, December 25, 2019

2019 Christmas Card and Santa Picture {Merry Christmas!}

I did not have a good idea for a Christmas card this year, and I was worried I wouldn't get them done at all. But one day after school, I made the boys stand in front of the back fence,  started snapping, and hoped I got something I could use.

They started out just standing there, which wasn't what I wanted. So when I told them they could mess around with each other, they grabbed hands and things turned silly fairly quickly.






Then Rory grabbed Riley's face.



Then Riley did it back.





Then their arms were around the other's neck and Riley started tickling Rory, which ended things.




But I got a really great picture of them.


Which I turned into a really cute card.


I'm really happy with it. And it only took me a few hours to get it done!

We also got their picture with Santa back, which I'm also happy with (although I do like the Santa from previous years better; he looks more real).


We wish everyone a very merry Christmas!

1 comments:

QP said... Best Blogger Tips

The card is perfect, and it made me laugh out loud when I opened it. Thanks again for sending it all the way to your far-flung QP in France!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...