Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Video Wednesday: Surprise!

Last Friday morning, the day after Riley graduated kindergarten, we gave the boys a big surprise: a trip to Disney World! I have been planning this since February and it was so much fun to finally be able to tell the boys. We have been there since Saturday and we come home today.

IMG_8521

Riley almost instantly asked who was coming with us, and when I replied “just our family,” he responded with, “not Claire?” So typical. I was not shocked at all that was his reaction.

20160520_073952

20160520_074102

IMG_8530

This trip is why you haven’t seen any kindergarten end-of-year updates, but I promise they are coming, as well as a recap of our time with the mouse. Hang tight, people, and in the meantime, please enjoy this video I took when we told the boys we were going to Disney.

Happy Wednesday!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...