1. Helping Mama pick out a hat for Jazz Fest, cousin Darth Vaders, cutie pie Luke, and a brothers snake choo-choo train before school one morning.
2. Our hibiscus plants in the backyard are gorgeous right now!
And I saw some really cool clouds on the way to bring Riley to school recently. It was a really long trail that I wish I had captured in its entirety before it moved on.
3. Boys being silly before bed one night.
4. Rory’s new favorite position to watch tv. Not so comfortable for us though.
5. Claire and Colin came over to play after school one day, and we met the whole family for a Mexican dinner another night. Lots of fun, although Riley and Claire are getting increasingly difficult to pry apart at the night’s end.
6. Quality time with my boys while Kenny was out of town for a few days at a conference at the beginning of May.
7. Cinco de Mayo celebration at Jazzercise! So much fun.
8. Also on Cinco de Mayo, we welcomed a new member of our family: Car finally had Asher! He’s SO cute and looks just like Cubbie.
9. Rory proudly displaying his new “potty trucks” after a trip to Toys ‘R Us (he’s fully trained now!), Riley the Ninja Warrior, Rory’s crazy hair don’t care after nap one day, and a random Sleepy Sprout.
10. Rory’s obsession with construction equipment continues: we now have to drive by the grocery store every chance we get, so Rory can see the machines at work improving their parking lot.
And of course he still loves seeing the machines behind our house. We’ve even been able to see a few micka-makers pouring concrete recently, which he loved. The new walking path is really starting to take shape!