1. Rory is SO ready for school.
2. Looking super cute in his truck sweater and red shoes!
3. Luke is so adorable. And Kate is such a great big sister. She dotes on him and is so sweet with him.
4. Riley trying out his cane that Nopsi made him for 100th day, the boys with their spears that Ms. Lisa threw to me for them at Nyx, reading together on the sofa one morning, and Riley trying on one of Aunt Lizzie’s Mardi Gras wigs.
5. Dana and I met at Target one morning and we had a good laugh at some of the greeting cards. And the boys enjoyed rolling their cars in the big red circle when we left!
6. Making a wax hand at Family Gras!
7. Alex and I modeling our sassy Mardi Gras pants after class on Lundi Gras morning and me showing off one of my new cute shirts from Stitch Fix.
8. Cuddle time with the little one before his nap one day, riding with Tiger and Little Tiger to get Riley from school, looking mighty pathetic while having a meltdown, and the boys super excited to see Aunt Jackie.
9. Mardi Gras week playdate at City Park with Dana, Claire, and Colin. We fed the ducks, played at the playground, and then had beignets. A wonderful morning!
10. Rory and I had to go rescue Nopsi one day last week. He was up on the roof changing lightbulbs and the wind blew his ladder down. Good thing he had his phone on him at the time and that I was home!
Have a wonderful weekend, everyone!