Friday, April 25, 2014

The Quotable Riley-bean, Part Twelve

February 6: (while hanging out of the window in the drop-off line) Hey dudes! Are you ready for a fun day at school?

IMG_5206

February 8: (Me: There’s a lot of people at your school today; I wonder what’s going on.) Maybe there’s an emergency.

IMAG2092

February 11: (Me: What kind of dinosaur are you?) A mighty-saurus! (Me: Does that mean you’re really strong?) Yeah! (Me: Well how big are you?) THIS big! (Me: Whoa, that’s really big. What color are you?) Green! (Me: What do you like to eat?) Food for my healthy and body.

IMG_5258

February 15: I didn’t want to put a jacket on. Mama didn’t listen to my orders!

IMG_5266

February 19: I wanna go to that place one day, Mama. It has hamburgers and sandwiches at it. (Me: How do you know that?) Because I used my thinking cap!

IMG_5292

February 23: Rory is like an angel. (Me: Why?) Because he is an angel. (Me: Are you an angel?) Nah, I'm a king!

IMG_5294

March 4: (Grandma: Why can’t you sleep?) I just have so many questions!

IMG_5320

March 10: (Me: Addition? You’re learning about addition this week?) Yeah! (Me: What’s two plus two?) A dragon!

IMG_5368

April 4: (Me: So we should give your dinosaur a name, Buddy.) Yeah, his name is Riley-bean 2! *I laugh* (Me: Why did you name him that?) Because I wanted to have two Riley-beans!

IMG_5373

April 7: (while looking at our wedding album) Mama, you look like Elsa! (Elsa is the queen from Frozen. I’ll take it!)

IMG_5437

April 15: (Me: Why don’t you listen to me?) Because I love you! (Me: That doesn’t make any sense.) Well, that’s just the way I am!

IMG_5438

April 18: (upon returning home and discovering a surprise overnight guest) (Grandpa: *very loudly* Riley-bean!!!!!) Grandpa, you have to use your inside voice.

IMAG2153

Have a wonderful weekend, everyone!

2 comments:

QP said... Best Blogger Tips

Love that kid!

Lizzie said... Best Blogger Tips

These are so funny. I laughed out loud. I like that he is a King :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...