Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Mama Mountain

One evening, after a particularly long day, I went upstairs with Kenny and Riley to play for a bit.

IMAG2110

Only I was too tired to do anything but lay down on the floor.

IMAG2113

So Riley of course seized the opportunity to use all of his stuffed animals…..

IMAG2114

…..to create Mama Mountain.

IMAG2117

He kept piling animals and blankets and pillows all over and around me…..

IMAG2124

…..and didn’t stop until his chair was completely empty and practically every inch of me was covered.

IMAG2126

It may look pretty silly but I was actually quite warm and comfy in there. I really didn’t want to emerge from my soft cocoon but it was eventually time for Riley to get into bed.

IMAG2127

So, with Riley’s permission, I did reluctantly get up, destroying the mountain in the process.

IMAG2129

Had I stayed put, though, there was a decent chance I would have fallen sound asleep. It had been that kind of day.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...