1. Scott and Jacque have a baby boy! Colin James was born on February 18 at 11:18pm. I can’t wait to meet him.
2. This boy still loves being outside and watching any kind of machine at work.
3. Rory had the flu last week and was home from school for two days. Luckily, his case was a mild one. However, that meant he acted fairly normal most of the time and just wanted to play. It was hard keeping him quiet! But he did fall asleep on me one day, which was so sweet.
4. Riley has officially attended 30 tae kwan do classes and got his WMA tshirt a couple of weeks ago. He was excited to wear it to class last Friday.
5. He set this up and asked me to take a picture of him. So I did.
6. Playing old school games and cuddling together on a Sunday morning.
7. My new glasses came in! I am continually amazed at how clear everything is when I wear them. I asked Kenny if this is how he sees the world all the time, to which he responded, “Uh, yeah.”
8. Kate had a special Mardi Gras themed dance class last Thursday, so she got to wear some beads and a feather headband. Isn’t she cute??
9. Treated my boys to Tutti Frutti on Friday afternoon!
10. I have been for only a handful of runs since coming back from Disney, but I bit the bullet and signed up for the 2018 Disney half marathon. Start praying now that the weather isn’t a factor next year. Here we go again!