Friday, February 3, 2017

Ten Things

1. About a week after Riley unexpectedly came down with a fever, Rory got it too. He recovered fairly quickly though.

IMG_4143

A week after that, two days after I got back from Disney, I got the flu. And since Kenny had a guys trip to the farm planned, the boys stayed with Nola and Nopsi all weekend. Thank y’all so much for taking care of them!

IMG_4563 IMG_4567

2. I missed a Sunday dinner because of the flu, and it happened to be the first one after Disney. Nola and Nopsi made another congratulations cookie cake, only this time it was for Jeff and me. And I missed it! Kenny brought me home a big piece but I wish I had been there.

IMG_4569

3. Kenny came down with the flu about a week after I did and he missed the next Sunday dinner. But he had ordered special gifts for me and Jeff and he decided he wanted us to have them, even if he couldn’t be there to give them to us. I love what he got for us: etched wine glasses that say “Runner” on one side and have levels for 5K, 13.1, and 26.2 on the other side. So very cool.

IMG_4650

4. Playtime at City Park and beignets. Right after a dentist appointment. Daddy took them.

IMG_4570

20170116_111654

5. Post-tae kwan do frozen yogurt treat with my boys!

IMG_4610

IMG_4613

6. Weekend walk with my two boys on a glorious Sunday afternoon!

IMG_4639

IMG_4637

IMG_4636

7. Riley had a great time at his friend Eli’s birthday party a couple of weeks ago. It was his first time playing laser tag, and he loved it!

IMG_4643

IMG_4644

IMG_4648

8. Riley and Kate’s latest activity at Nola and Nopsi’s during our Sunday dinners is working in their walnut store. Basically that means they make a huge mess, while Rory is off playing with trucks and Luke is watching tv.

IMG_4651

IMG_4652

9. A beautiful sunset from last Friday. These pictures really don’t do it justice. It was stunning.

IMG_4677

IMG_4680

IMG_4684

IMG_4690

10. Nola, Nopsi, and I went to see Kirk in Rivertown’s production of Billy Elliot and we had dinner at Gendusa’s first. Such a fun night!

IMG_4698

IMG_4701

IMG_4702

Have a wonderful weekend, everyone!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...