1. About a week after Riley unexpectedly came down with a fever, Rory got it too. He recovered fairly quickly though.
A week after that, two days after I got back from Disney, I got the flu. And since Kenny had a guys trip to the farm planned, the boys stayed with Nola and Nopsi all weekend. Thank y’all so much for taking care of them!
2. I missed a Sunday dinner because of the flu, and it happened to be the first one after Disney. Nola and Nopsi made another congratulations cookie cake, only this time it was for Jeff and me. And I missed it! Kenny brought me home a big piece but I wish I had been there.
3. Kenny came down with the flu about a week after I did and he missed the next Sunday dinner. But he had ordered special gifts for me and Jeff and he decided he wanted us to have them, even if he couldn’t be there to give them to us. I love what he got for us: etched wine glasses that say “Runner” on one side and have levels for 5K, 13.1, and 26.2 on the other side. So very cool.
4. Playtime at City Park and beignets. Right after a dentist appointment. Daddy took them.
5. Post-tae kwan do frozen yogurt treat with my boys!
6. Weekend walk with my two boys on a glorious Sunday afternoon!
7. Riley had a great time at his friend Eli’s birthday party a couple of weeks ago. It was his first time playing laser tag, and he loved it!
8. Riley and Kate’s latest activity at Nola and Nopsi’s during our Sunday dinners is working in their walnut store. Basically that means they make a huge mess, while Rory is off playing with trucks and Luke is watching tv.
9. A beautiful sunset from last Friday. These pictures really don’t do it justice. It was stunning.
10. Nola, Nopsi, and I went to see Kirk in Rivertown’s production of Billy Elliot and we had dinner at Gendusa’s first. Such a fun night!
Have a wonderful weekend, everyone!