1. Two sleepy Sprouts and one sleepy Bean!
2. My first run since Disney. It was three weeks later, and I ran 4 miles. It felt pretty good!
3. Fun at the farm! Riley found a snake and was thrilled to carry him around all day in a cup. Rory, meanwhile, found a really big stick. #boyswillbeboys
4. Kenny’s birthday celebrations extended over three days this year. Gooey butter cake for dessert at Sunday dinner, official birthday dinner (red beans and rice from Parran’s) at home on Monday, and dinner for two out at Jacques-Imo’s on Tuesday. Lots of fun!
5. Snake-head Riley, typical wonk potatoes behavior on a school morning, and the little one all smiles in Toys ‘R Us.
6. My Disney Half Marathon medal finally arrived, so it’s official now. Woo-hoo!
7. Gorgeous skies outside of Riley’s tae kwan do class one evening.
8. I had a LASIK procedure done on both of my eyes way back in 2001. It was the best gift ever. (Thanks, Nola and Nopsi!) My vision has been declining a bit in the past few years, though, and I finally went to get my eyes checked a few weeks ago. I now need glasses for driving, especially at night. Never thought I’d be a four-eyes again, but I am so excited my new frames are purple!
9. Butterflies are starting to emerge again, and the boys are loving it. This one crawled all over Riley’s head and tickled his neck, while Rory just sat in his dump truck and watched.
10. Ever since the boys and I went to the zoo at the end of January, they have been asking to go back. So we did just that two weekends ago when all four of us could go. We had a great time!
Have a great week, y’all!