Friday, May 30, 2014

Sleepytime Selfies

When Kenny was out of town a few weeks ago, Riley and I had some fun before he went to sleep (and before I went downstairs to open a bottle of wine).

IMG_5694

Riley has been insisting on watching multiple old videos of himself before going to sleep these days, so I had my phone upstairs with us for that purpose.

IMG_5695

After a few videos, Riley suggested we take a picture. So we did. And then we took a bunch more, making funnier and funnier faces as we went.

IMG_5696

It was pretty dark in his room, so the flash was super bright. But he kept insisting on taking more pictures.

IMG_5698

So we did.

IMG_5699

And boy did I capture myself making some crazy faces.

IMG_5700

I especially like this one. Pretty, right? Pretty scary.

IMG_5701

We were both laughing so hard the whole time we were taking the pictures. It was such a fun time with my firstborn. I don’t often put him to bed since he’s preferring Kenny right now, so I cherished this.

IMG_5702

All too soon it was time to calm things down so the wonk potatoes could get some rest. All things considered, I think he actually fell asleep reasonably quickly that night.

IMG_5703

He pushes my buttons and drives me crazy sometimes, but I sure do love this kid.

Have a wonderful weekend, everyone!

2 comments:

QP said... Best Blogger Tips

What fun! Great faces!

Kenny said... Best Blogger Tips

Dem some crazy faces!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...