Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Video Wednesday: Green Beans and Peas

As I said in his five month post, we recently started Rory on baby food. He had his first taste of green beans two Sundays ago.

DSC_4403

Remembering how Riley reacted to his first baby food (squash), I expected lots of funny faces from the little one.

DSC_4409 DSC_4412

However, I didn’t get very many at all. The boy simply wanted to eat.

DSC_4424

It was almost as if he was shouting, “Finally, woman! You’ve been holding out on me for way too long.”

DSC_4419

And, as you can see, he also likes to grab hold of his spoon, which makes things very interesting messy sometimes.

DSC_4417

I gave him peas a few days later, and his reaction was pretty much the same: one little funny face (if you can even call it that) and then he was all smiles.

IMG_7444 IMG_7447

Based upon the current state of his thighs, it’s become clear to me that eating may just become Rory’s favorite thing to do.

IMG_2871

He certainly is giving his cousin Kate a run for her money.

Happy Wednesday!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...