Thursday, August 22, 2013

The Quotable Riley-bean, Part Eight

August 2: I want my Mickey songs, Mama! (Me: Okay, Buddy.) No, not this one, the other one! (Me: I can’t get it for you right now, Buddy; I’m driving.) Well, if you don’t turn my other Mickey songs on, I’m gonna whine.

IMG_2743

August 3: I wanna go to the Children’s Museum! (Me: You will one day soon with Grandma, Buddy.) I wanna go to the Cheerios Museum! *pauses and then giggles* I made a joke!

IMG_2809

August 4: (Kenny: Is that why you wanted to come inside, because of the bugs?) Yes. (Kenny: Why?) I just don’t like the bugs. They bug me.

IMG_2820 IMG_2821

IMG_2823

August 10: Can I eat my truck? (Me: What do you think it would taste like?) Orange juice and other stuff like that.

DSC_4439

August 15: (Me: You’re crazy-azy, Buddy.) You’re crazy too, Mama! We’re all kinda crazy. Nopsi’s crazy!

IMG_2842

August 17: (Me: What did I just tell you? You don’t tell me no. Mama is always right.) Well, we’ll see about that. I’m mad at you, Mama. (Me: Yeah, well, I’m mad at you too.)

IMG_2862

August 20: (Grandma: Where is that truck’s trailer?) I don’t know where it is, but one thing’s for sure, he did have a trailer. It’ll show up one day.

IMG_2835

August 21: (Me: Are you tired from school, Buddy?) *looking very tired* No. (Me: Do you want to go home and take another little nap?) No! No, I don’t want to. *pauses* I have to rest my weary shoes.

DSC_4489

August 21: I’m the Quotable Riley-bean!

You certainly are, son. You certainly are.

3 comments:

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips

So cute and sooo grown up . I love it. Hugs, Grams

Nola said... Best Blogger Tips

My favorite posts; made my day.

QP said... Best Blogger Tips

Gosh I love this kid.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...