Friday, August 23, 2013

Pajama Parade

Riley is now wearing size 4T pajamas. As such, I have recently had to order him more sets, so he’s got lots of new nighttime digs.

DSC_4472

Rory is now wearing pajamas in sizes ranging from 6 to 12 months. They’re new too, to him.

DSC_4300

All of Riley’s new PJs are from Carter’s. I love their clothes so much; it was hard not to buy every single one of their designs.

DSC_4483

So, bedtime around here lately has been somewhat of a fashion show.

DSC_4399

But since I have two boys, I chose to call it a pajama parade instead.

DSC_4671

Because that sounds way more macho and manly.

DSC_4451

Have a wonderful weekend, everyone!

3 comments:

Kenny said... Best Blogger Tips

Guess I gotta get some new PJ's now. . . I wanna be in the Macho parade.

QP said... Best Blogger Tips

I want to see Kenny in the manly pajama parade!

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips

I still say Rory looks like Don- AND those PJ are so cute on both of the boys. Hugs, Grams

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...