Monday, August 12, 2013

The Four Seasons of NOLA

I bought Riley a new shirt recently and wanted to get some pics of him wearing it the other day.

DSC_4176

He sadly did not want to cooperate with me at first, as evidenced by his “you can’t see me” hands over his eyes…..

DSC_4168

…..and his “don’t-take-my-picture” arms crossed over his face.

DSC_4177

He eventually did acquiesce to my request, though, after much bribing on my part.

DSC_4178

I simply wanted to document and prove to everyone that NOLA does, in fact, have four distinct seasons.

DSC_4179

They’re slightly different than the four seasons we’re all taught in school, but they’re oh-so-much better.

DSC_4183

Mardi Gras in the winter, crawfish in the spring, snoballs in the summer, and football in the fall. It’s those things that make me love living here, even if it is unbearably hot outside right now. (And unfortunately will remain that way until at least October.)

DSC_4186

I loved the shirt design so much that I ordered one for myself as well. My only question now is…..

DSC_4187

…..when did this child get big enough to fit into a size 4T shirt???

3 comments:

QP said... Best Blogger Tips

4T???
Great shirt in any size!

rileybeanfollower985 said... Best Blogger Tips

He's growing Mom! Watch out...that happens ooohhh too fast! Adorable, just freaking adorable!

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips

I loved the 4 seasons of the south- And an adorable child-Hugs Grams

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...