Monday, April 22, 2013

Video Monday: Playmat

Rory does not like to lay on the playmat for very long these days, but he was content down there for a few minutes one afternoon a couple of weeks ago.

DSC_2160

I took the opportunity to take some pictures of him in one of his cute new outfits. (I think this one is from Nola…..thanks, Nola!) And I shot a little video of him, too, which you’ll find below. He obviously doesn’t do much, but he does show off his cute dimples a bunch.

DSC_2164

I really hope Rory learns that I simply cannot hold him all day every day. However, he has been pretty fidgety lately, even if I am holding him. And that unfortunately means he’s not napping very well at all right now. Ugh.

DSC_2165

There’s a good chance gas is causing him some discomfort because he twists and turns and pulls his knees up to his belly in an attempt to get some relief. I am hoping and praying that his little developing body settles down soon and does what it needs to do, which is rest. It’s what he needs, and it’s what my sanity needs, too.

DSC_2166

They say every kid is different, and boy ain’t that the truth. If Rory can just eventually learn how to sleep as good as his big brother does, things would be so much better for everyone!

DSC_2171

Here’s hoping that day comes soon.

Happy Monday!

2 comments:

QP said... Best Blogger Tips

What a great Blob post! (Thanks, Grammy)

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips

He rallylooks like Kenny- So darn cute.. AND he si so alert.. Hugs, Grams

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...