Thursday, April 25, 2013

Rory’s Birth Announcement

I got Rory’s birth announcements in last week and was able to address and send all 72 of them out before the weekend.

DSC_1628 DSC_1625

DSC_1619

Of course I only had time to do so because Riley was at Nola and Nopsi’s house and I decided to let Rory cry for 40 minutes in the hopes he would fall asleep and take a nap. No such luck. But I did get the announcements done, in between sniffling and wiping my own tears away. Sigh.

DSC_1630 DSC_1631

When Rory was just over a week old Kenny and I bribed Riley with candy corn to sit in the rocking chair with his brother on his lap so I could take some pictures.

DSC_1634

I got some pretty darn cute ones.

DSC_1636 DSC_1638

We used one of those on the announcement, as well as one of Rory’s hospital pictures and a family picture we took at Grams and Bop’s anniversary dinner.

DSC_2253_edited

And voila! There you have it.

Welcome to the world, Rory David. We love you so much.

4 comments:

QP said... Best Blogger Tips

We love him, too! Great pix, PC.

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips

What great pictures of Riley and Rory-- I love them both- so cute. Hugs Grams

Jackie said... Best Blogger Tips

This is hanging on my fridge!! So cute, although the ones where Riley is on one side of the chair just looking at Rory like "who's that dude?" are pretty funny!

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips

YAY Rory!
Those boys are so cute together.

Love, Lizzie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...