Friday, April 26, 2013

Sofa Seat

Lately Riley has been sitting on the sofa in slightly different positions than he usually does. He started out perched on the back of one of the sofa’s arms (in a full Mickey trance)…..

DSC_2174 DSC_2175

…..but then he quickly moved on to a better, fully laid out position.

DSC_2233

DSC_2234 DSC_2236

DSC_2235

He’s so funny when he wants to get in his new spot, too. He’ll climb halfway up and look at me for {semi} permission to go the rest of the way.

IMAG0514

But then he’ll ignore whatever I say and get up there anyway.

DSC_2246

DSC_2245 DSC_2247

DSC_2248

What can I say…..he’s definitely two and a half.

1 comments:

Kenny said... Best Blogger Tips

I know we originally told him "NO", but I actually think it's pretty cute the way he lays on that arm. . .

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...