Friday, January 25, 2013

Jean Jacket

I sat in front of my computer for about 15 minutes trying to come up with a witty title for this post instead of that boring one up there, but I sadly drew a blank.

DSC_0126

However, all I have for you today are a few cute pictures of Riley-bean in his cool jean jacket that Nola bought for him a long time ago but which now finally fits him.

DSC_0137

The weather here last week was such that he was able to wear his jacket on multiple different days, and he looked so cute in it.

DSC_0139

Of course it’s been hovering near the 70’s for the last couple of days, though, so his jacket has been hung back in his closet for now.

DSC_0142

Doesn’t Louisiana know it’s supposed to be winter???

DSC_0145

I’m not saying I need to have a couple feet of snow outside, but I would at least prefer it to stay decently cold until mid-March or so. Is that too much to ask?

DSC_0127

I’m not quite ready to give up my nightly hot chocolate and break out my capri pants just yet.

DSC_0129

Besides, I need to see more of my boy looking this cute. Because we all know that’s definitely a rarity in his case.

3 comments:

QP said... Best Blogger Tips

My gosh, that plaid post! Look at those chubby cheeks and legs! Our boy is growing so fast.

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips

Riley looks so grown up and still cute. Hugs, Grams

Nola said... Best Blogger Tips

He could be a model.........just sayin'.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...