Wednesday, January 23, 2013

A Brotherly Conversation

Good morning, Sprout.

IMG_7107

I don’t really quite understand how you’re inside Mama’s belly, but I do hope you’re comfortable in there.

IMG_7112

Oh, I think I felt Sprout move, Mama…..neat!

IMG_7108

Hello! Hello, in there!

IMG_7114

Is this where you’ll come out, Sprout?

IMG_7115

Looks pretty small to me.

IMG_7113

But I can’t wait to meet you, little brother. I love you already.

IMG_7110

Mama, how much longer do I have to wait until I can actually play with Sprout?

IMG_7109

I can’t wait to show him all of my trucks…..as long as he doesn’t chew on any of them.

That’s where I might have to draw the line.

4 comments:

QP said... Best Blogger Tips

So stinkin' cute.

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips

That and those pictures were so sweet. Hugs, Grams

Kenny said... Best Blogger Tips

I LOVE it! You never showed me these pictures before. This is great!

Aunt E said... Best Blogger Tips

He will be the best big brother! He has sooo much to teach Sprout.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...