Monday, September 3, 2012

Video Monday: Singin’ Bean

Lately Riley has been all about singing songs. He usually prefers someone else to sing, but he’s getting better at taking the lead himself, some of the time.

One of his favorite songs right now is “Hey Fightin’ Tigers” and it impresses Kenny and me to no end how well he knows the words, just from listening to us. I sure hope he decides to go to LSU when college time rolls around.

So please enjoy my singin’ Riley-bean on this fine Labor Day Monday. Also, I hope to have a post all about his birthday party up in a few days, but, as most of you probably know, Hurricane Isaac threw all of us for a loop last week and it could take me awhile to get back to normal. Sheesh, that thing just would not go away!

Happy Monday!

2 comments:

rileybeanfollower985 said... Best Blogger Tips

Adorable future fighting Tiger!

AD#1 said... Best Blogger Tips

So darn smart!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...