Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Weekend Boys

I love weekends when the three of us are all home. Weekends mean I get to watch my boys together.

Whether they be sitting on a windowsill eating breakfast (as instructed by Riley)…..

IMG_5512

…..racing around with the four wheeler…..

IMG_5513 IMG_5515

IMG_5516

…..laughing at Daddy making faces…..

IMG_1251 IMG_1252

…..playing footsie fish face…..

IMG_1266

…..or giving each other squeezes…..

IMG_1258

IMG_1263

…..my two boys sure are happy when they’re around one another.

My cup, it runneth over.

3 comments:

QP said... Best Blogger Tips

Those last two pictures just might be The. Cutest. Ever.

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips

DITTO from QP from Grams. Hugs,

Nola said... Best Blogger Tips

What a sweet post. And the fact that your two boys are drop-dead gorgeous and All-American looking doesn't hurt either.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...