Sunday, June 17, 2012

I Love My Daddy {By Riley}

Hi everyone; it’s me, Riley! I just wanted to wish my daddy a very Happy Father’s Day.

IMG_5442

I have so much fun with my daddy. I like playing with him. Especially with his drumsticks. And when he pushes me around on my four wheeler. And when we throw the green ball down the stairs. And when we play outside.

IMG_5444

And since it’s a day just for you, Daddy, I got you a couple of things. (Mama helped.)

IMG_5433 IMG_5434

IMG_5436

IMG_5437 IMG_5441

IMG_5449

Thank you for being such a good daddy! I hope you have a wonderful day today. You deserve it!

I love you very much, Daddy!

4 comments:

QP said... Best Blogger Tips

How unspeakably sweet. Happy Father's Day, Kenny! Thanks for being such a great dad for our Rileybean.

Kenny said... Best Blogger Tips

Thank you so much Riley! I love my sweet presents. And thank you momma for helping him out with this. I love you both very much!

M'ville said... Best Blogger Tips

Happy Father's Day, son. Thanks for being such a good dad to my grandson. You'll reap great rewards as time moves forward.

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips

I can not count all my blessings. You three are so much of my life. Hugs, Grams

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...