Thursday, June 14, 2012

I can take care of myself. . . and Daddy

Hey Momma!  I miss you very much, but don’t worry about us while you’re gone.  While Daddy vegges out on the sofa all day (you know him), I’ve made sure to keep up with things around here so you don’t have to worry.

So far I’ve managed to cut the grass,

Picture 004

weed the front garden, and plant some new seeds in the back.

IMG_4489 IMG_4493

IMG_4486 IMG_4479

I’m checking the email and paying the bills,

IMG_4454

doing the dishes as needed,

IMG_4444 
and taking out the garbage.

IMG_4445 IMG_4446


After the yard work I tracked in some leaves and dropped a few snack crumbs so I vacuumed the floors, the furniture, and even my toys.

Picture 012 Picture 014 Picture 013

Then there’s washing the clothes,

Picture 015

 Picture 016 Picture 017

and re-organizing and categorizing the bathroom cabinets.

IMG_4541 IMG_4539 

Whew, this is hard work.  Time for a break!

IMG_4538 

I sure hope you come back soon. . . mostly because I miss you, but also because I don’t wanna do chores anymore!  I mean, I’ve got this cleaning thing down pat, but I sure am getting hungry.  Dad won’t let me use the stove or oven :(

3 comments:

Courtney said... Best Blogger Tips

Another wonderful post, Baby; thank you! We are all packed up and ready to leave for the airport. This was just what we needed to make us okay with coming home. Au revoir Paris!

Aunt E said... Best Blogger Tips

That was really cute, Kenny! Great posts this week!

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips

I just knew your son would help his Gramma and Daddy while youwere off galivanting-- cause he is just like his Mom . Hugs, Grams

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...