Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Sleepy Pajama Time

I love Sandra Boynton’s board books. We own many of them (thanks, QP and UJ!), and they’re some of Riley’s favorites. He especially likes Blue Hat, Green Hat and Moo, Baa, La La La.

IMG_1089

But I especially love Pajama Time, possibly because I picked it out for Riley myself. I found it almost a year ago on one of our random trips to Target, and we read it a lot.

IMG_1115

In fact, Pajama Time was the only book, aside from his prayers, that I brought to the beach with us last September, and we read it every night while we were there.

IMG_1131

So, to borrow a line from the book, I hope you’re “having a party in your dreams tonight” and every night, my sweet sleepy boy. I sure do love you!

1 comments:

QP said... Best Blogger Tips

Such a sweet post, PC. Thanks.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...