Monday, May 7, 2012

Video Monday: Crawfish Cleanup

I’m going to do my best to post every day this week because there is so much to document and catch everyone up on.

LP and DB finally tied the knot this past Saturday, so last week was jam-packed with lots of fun events relating to their wedding. And since I was a part of the fantastic wedding party (Kenny too), you can imagine how exhausted I am. Things were non-stop from Wednesday until Sunday, but it was all so worth it. We had such a great time.

For today, please enjoy this video of Riley helping to clean up after our crawfish boil last weekend. In the meantime, I will do my best to sort through the hundreds of pictures from all of the wedding festivities and write up multiple recap posts for later in the week.

One thing’s for sure: it was an epic wedding weekend. Many sincerest congratulations to the newlyweds!

Happy Monday!

1 comments:

QP said... Best Blogger Tips

That kid's laugh is so infectious! Makes me laugh just to hear it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...