Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Dueling Lawnmowers

Kenny’s favorite time of year has arrived…..it’s grass-cutting season!

IMG_4809

Man, am I glad mowing the lawn is not one of my jobs. Give me laundry inside any day.

IMG_4810

Having this as a chore just may be one of the many reasons Kenny is glad we had a son first.

IMG_4816

He is absolutely not going to mind a little help from Riley-bean once he’s older.

IMG_4815

For now though, the boy looks awfully cute following along behind his daddy, pushing his little toy lawnmower.

IMG_4812

And it was even cuter when Kenny whisked Riley up onto his shoulders to give him a bird’s eye view.

IMG_4822

I’m sorry that he can’t really help you just yet, Ken, but look at it this way: at least you don’t have to cut the amount of grass we had at our old house!

5 comments:

QP said... Best Blogger Tips

Can you say "riding mower"? (TRACTOR) Although I know Kenny would never do that....

Uncle Jeff said... Best Blogger Tips

This is one of my favorites. Love it!

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips

I can see it now in 14 yr. Riley mowing the lawn and Kenny sitting on the front porch drinking his beer. hugs/ Grams

Kenny said... Best Blogger Tips

14 years?!?!?!?! Hopefully he can push a mower before that! My beer would be very warm by then!

Jackie said... Best Blogger Tips

This is too many shades of adorable! I just love those shots of him following Kenny!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...