Saturday, February 5, 2011

My Favorite Time of Day

IMG_8326

Although very pretty, sunrise is not my favorite time of day. I’ve never been much of a morning person.

IMG_7750

Same here. It’s still way too early.

IMG_2510

Ah, midday. Nope, still not it.

photo 8-20

Oooh, a storm!

IMG_2976

Now we’re getting somewhere.

IMG_3422

Yep, this looks just about right.

IMG_3903

This is my favorite time of day.

IMG_2911

When the sun barely has enough strength left to shine light on my area of the world.

IMG_3446

It doesn’t last long…

IMG_3912

…so it’s up to you to enjoy every second of it.

 IMG_6386

But the reason why I like this part of the day….

IMG_6447

.…why it’s my favorite part of the day….

IMG_9118

….is because it means Kenny will be home from work any minute….

IMG_8631

….and the three of us can be together again.

I just love that time of day.

4 comments:

AD#1 said... Best Blogger Tips

Aw, what a sweet post!

QP said... Best Blogger Tips

Very sweet. I bet you were wearing your boots when you posted.

Nola said... Best Blogger Tips

You truly have a way with words...and expressing your feelings. And that is such a gift.

Cheryl said... Best Blogger Tips

So very poetic. Beautiful!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...