Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Breaking the Rules

I have a confession to make: I cheated. I broke my own rules a couple of weeks ago. Oh, and I did it again last week. But neither time lasted very long, so that makes it okay. And I think we both got something out of it, which justifies it even more.

I couldn’t help it! It was just so tempting, and it was just so easy. Plus, he was just so cute.

IMG_8695

Yes, I had a moment of weakness. I let Riley snooze on me for his third nap of the day.

Twice.

Just don’t tell the author of my sleep book.

3 comments:

AD#1 said... Best Blogger Tips

I don't know how you can resist doing that EVERY day! He is so precious! I sure miss him (oh, and you and Kenny, too, of course)!

QP said... Best Blogger Tips

That's OK, PC. He's a good excuse for the occasional broken rule. And after all, it IS yours and Kenny's rule .....

Nola said... Best Blogger Tips

Alida would be so proud of you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...