Sunday, February 27, 2011

Books

I read a lot of these books a long time ago, so I can’t remember details about many of them. I do know that numbers 3 and 4 were quite entertaining at the time. And I liked Drew’s book, although Sean’s was better. Number 9 was fantastic, and number 11 was a very interesting, non-fiction look at a different side of New Orleans between the 1920s and 1960s: the prostitution business. And I’m just starting number 12, but I’m already enjoying it!

  1. The Devil’s Company (D. Liss)
  2. The Lost Symbol (D. Brown)
  3. Baby Laughs (J. McCarthy)
  4. Sippy Cups Are Not for Chardonnay (S. Wilder-Taylor)
  5. Coming Back Stronger (D. Brees)
  6. The Blue Orchard (J. Taylor)
  7. The Paris Vendetta (S. Berry)
  8. The Six Sacred Stones (M. Reilly)
  9. The Soul of a Lion (B. Bennett)
  10. Pirate Latitudes (M. Crichton)
  11. The Last Madam (C. Wiltz)
  12. Roses (L. Meacham)

1 comments:

QP said... Best Blogger Tips

Well. The only books on your list I have read are Drew's (Coming Back Strong ) and Barb's (Soul of a Lion). I have no quibble with your assessment of Barb's: a tour de force. And I didn't read Sean's so I can only trust your judgment ... but I.loved Drew's.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...