Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Spelling Lesson

Over dinner last night (I made a chicken and spinach tortilla bake; YUM) Kenny mentioned something that cracked me up. He prefaced the conversation by saying it probably wasn't a big deal but that he recently thought of something else we may need to get straight before I go into labor. He said, "I know the names we picked out but I may need to make sure I know how to spell them, in case I get asked to fill out paperwork or sign something while you're out of it."

God bless him, he makes me laugh.

So we went over the spellings of the names we chose and he admitted he'd probably need to have them written out somewhere so he wouldn't forget. I suggested texting them to him, which turned into us deciding he could just add an entry into his phone's address book with one listed as the first name and the other listed as the last name. Easy enough!

Then he said, "Yeah, but the nurses would probably look at me funny if they asked what name we wanted and I had to say, 'Wait, let me pull out my phone to check.'"

We laughed even harder at that. 

4 comments:

QP said... Best Blogger Tips

You guys crack me up. How did doc visit go today???

QP said... Best Blogger Tips

Or, rather. YESTERDAY

Jackie said... Best Blogger Tips

hahahahahaha!! Shut up! That's too funny...and too KENNY!! I love it!

Cheryl said... Best Blogger Tips

Love it. Made me laugh, too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...