Friday, August 27, 2010

Bean Update

Well, it looks like today was my last prenatal doctor's appointment. Everything went okay: Bean did great in the non-stress test, reacting just like he should. (I have apparently provided quite the comfy home for him the past 9 months!) My blood pressure and his heartrate are still normal. However, my doc was unable to get to my cervix to see if I am any more dilated and effaced than Wednesday. It's still just too far posterior! So, we are now officially scheduled for an induction. We check into the hospital on Sunday evening at 5pm, assuming they're not overrun already with women in labor. The nurse will give me something to help soften things up down there that will work for 12 hours overnight, and then I'll be started on Pitocin early Monday morning. So, if all goes well, Bean should make his debut sometime on August 30, 2010! Let's hope and pray that this labor of mine goes smoothly!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...