Monday, March 29, 2010

Quiet (but productive) Weekends

This month has been unusual because, more weekends than not, Kenny and I have not had any big plans. We’ve been able to stay home and get things done around here, which is always nice. It’s even nicer because April is going to be mighty busy.

Kenny started off the month by brewing two more batches of beer, a Fat Tire-like ale and a blonde ale. Both are currently fermenting away in their containers in our back bathtub. And he’s going to finish it off a little differently this time: he’s going to keg it! Stay tuned……

IMG_2455

We also came up with a game plan for our front gardens, and Kenny has been hard at work making that plan a reality. He wouldn’t let me help, so the first day I sat outside reading while he planted and promptly got sunburned on my face, arms, and legs. The second and third days I elected to stay inside and do laundry instead. The gardens aren’t quite finished yet since we couldn’t find everything we wanted, but they’re on their way!

IMG_2492IMG_2493

As for me, I have started walking around my neighborhood every day. The weather has been too gorgeous to stay inside, so I’ve been getting out for about a half hour each day to get this pregnant body some healthy exercise. We’ll see how long I can keep it up once it starts to get really hot out there!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...