Friday, March 5, 2010

15 Weeks

Well, everyone, I have officially survived the horrors of the first trimester. It was not at all fun, and it made me question why anyone would want to go through this more than once! But I know it will be worth it in the end.

I had another doctor’s appointment on Wednesday, and everything is looking good. Baby’s heartrate is slower than last time (in the 140s) but still very much within normal range. My blood pressure went up a bit more, but it’s still within normal as well. And now that I have no more nausea (yay!) I can actually eat again, which means I’ve started to gain a little weight. Only 4 pounds total, though, which my doc says is great.

I am also no longer tethered to the couch on account of the increase in energy that accompanied the second trimester. Small grocery trips, the occasional lunch out, runs to the bank, and even a leisurely afternoon browsing in Barnes and Noble are perfectly acceptable now.

I’m not really showing yet, but I can tell my belly is starting to stick out more than it normally does. I’m still in my normal clothes, but they are starting to get noticeably tighter. Thank goodness for my planned trip to Houston next week to go shopping with Mom!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...