Sunday, March 14, 2010

Houston

I spent most of this past week in Houston visiting my parents. I hadn’t been to visit since early fall, and I figured this was a good time to go. Mom and I both had a free week, so into the car I went for the 3.5 hour trip. I got there on Tuesday afternoon and stayed until Friday afternoon.

As my regular clothes are getting a little too snug these days, the purpose of the trip was mostly to shop. Mom and I had a very successful (yet long and tiring) Wednesday at Target and the Galleria. We also went to IKEA the next day to scout out baby furniture options, of which there were (surprisingly) none. We did find a crib that we both really like at Target, though, so at least I have an idea of what I want. Kenny approves, too. :)

IMG_2468

We also saw a movie since we were without Dad and Ken: Valentine’s Day. I went into it not expecting much, but it was actually really cute. And since Mom and Dad already had tickets to see a play at the Alley Theater on Thursday night, they were able to get an extra ticket for me to go with them. It was an Alfred Hitchcock movie adapted for the stage called The 39 Steps. Quite funny and entertaining.

As always, it was a great trip. Thanks, Mom and Dad, for everything!

So how successful were we in finding maternity clothes for me? You be the judge!

IMG_2485

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...