Saturday, March 13, 2010

NORC at Arnaud’s

Last Friday night was the third meeting of the New Orleans Restaurant Club, this time in the French Quarter at Arnaud’s. Kenny and I had never been before, and we were excited to try this famous NOLA institution.

IMG_2362IMG_2365

However, even though the atmosphere was nice and the company was fabulous (we were at a table of 6 with my brother and Erin and Kat and Ryan), Kenny and I agreed that we don’t need to go back. I’m glad we tried it, as I have always wondered how it was, but the food was just okay.

IMG_2370IMG_2411IMG_2398

We were still very glad we went, especially because we were also celebrating Lizzie’s 29th birthday (which was on Saturday). I think she had a great time being surrounded by 43 of her closest friends!

IMG_2361IMG_2415

Until the next meeting on May 21, 2010…..we’re all anxiously awaiting the word on where we’ll be eating!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...