1. Three Sleepy Sprouts! Apparently he sleeps with Tiger over his face at school. Too cute.
2. Pretty skies.
3. Forgot to post what Dana and I did for the PK3 Halloween treat. Cute, huh?
4. My high school friend Jen came in town a couple of weeks ago. She got me into Rodan + Fields skincare products, and I have actually been a consultant with them since September. It was so great seeing her while she was here!
5. Kenny and Steve took the three boys to the Brother Martin Alumni Band football game on November 4. The game was played at Zephyr Stadium; the boys had a great time.
6. LSU played (and unfortunately lost to) Alabama on November 5, and College Gameday was in Baton Rouge that day. This is one of the funniest signs I saw!
7. Raspberry fingers!
8. SCR celebrated Election Day by letting the students dress in red, white, and blue. Riley and Rory represented the nation and our great state of Louisiana by wearing red, white, and blue crawfish shirts.
The whole school held their own vote that day: they chose whether they wanted a crazy hair day or a pajama day. They even received “I Voted” stickers!
I stood in line at my polling place for an hour before I got to vote. Our stickers were awesome this year: a patriotic Blue Dog!
9. Pajama day won by a landslide so everyone got to wear pjs to school on Thursday. So fun!
10. I am in my 14th week of training and my trial month at the Wellness Center ended last Friday. I’m going to miss seeing all of the older men and women following their prescribed exercise programs and then gathering in the lobby afterwards for social hour.
Really hoping the weather cooperates for the remainder of my training. Six weeks to go!