Okay, I know I said Halloween would be next, but I didn’t have time to get to it this week. So please enjoy a “Things” post instead!
1. Weekend fun at the dinosaur playground and then after school fun at the Wilson playground with Riley’s old classmate Dominic.
2. We found a cool Halloween dragon in someone’s front yard near school. These three just had to take a picture with it.
3. Four cousins on the floor, three cookie dough thieves, and two brothers laughing hysterically at Curious George.
4. Someone had way too much fun at Alcee’s birthday party.
5. Training is still going well, although I decided to sign up for a trial month at the Wellness Center so I don’t have to run in the heat that is insisting on sticking around. It feels more like August out there than November! However, we did have a cool stretch for a couple of days, so I ran outside one day that week. I was actually chilly at the start of my run! Then it got hot again. Yuck.
6. The boys’ Halloween costumes were a total team effort this year. Kenny, Grandma, and I worked really hard on them, and I’m so happy with the way they came out!
7. Erin and I took the kids to the St. Augustine pumpkin patch a couple of weeks ago. They had a great time, and we came home with three pumpkins.
8. Rory grouped those letters by color all by himself and Riley earned a gold star for attending 15 tae kwan do classes. So proud of them both!
9. Nopsi and I went to see The Illusionists at the Saenger last Thursday night. It was a very different show than most of the regular season plays, but it was so much fun. I even took a selfie with one of the stars, Jeff Hobson the Trickster, during intermission!
10. One week ago, Dana and I treated ourselves to a mini spa day. We got hot stone massages and pedicures at the Woodhouse. Then we went to Blue Oak BBQ for lunch. It was phenomenal.
Have a wonderful weekend, everyone!