Friday, March 20, 2015

One Tiny Mud Puddle

Riley, are you sure Mama said this was okay?

IMG_9785

Yeah, dude, come on! It’s fun!

IMG_9787

Right, Mama?

IMG_9789

See my hands? They’re all muddy. I like it.

IMG_9790

Can you put some of that stuff in my dump truck, please, Riley? I want to drive it around.

IMG_9795

Oh no! My stickers are getting muddy!

IMG_9796

Oh well; what’s done is done. Let’s get even dirtier!

IMG_9797

Hahaha…..it looks like I only have one leg!

IMG_9802

But I don’t. Vrrrrrooooooom!

IMG_9914

Whatcha think, Mama? How do I look?

IMG_9799

Want a kiss?

IMG_9807

How about from me? I’m dirtier than Riley! This is awesome.

IMG_9919

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Muddy, dirty boys on a Sunday afternoon. Surprisingly, all of it washed right out of their clothes, which I was glad about. Kenny dumped them in the bathtub before they had lunch and both of them napped really well. It was a fun day.

Have a wonderful weekend, everyone!

1 comments:

AD#1 said... Best Blogger Tips

One of the best things about boys is that they wash and wear really well! You are such a good momma, C!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...