Friday, October 4, 2013

The Quotable Riley-bean, Part Nine

August 27: We have to go over more water? (Kenny: Yeah, Buddy, this is south Louisiana. There’s lots of water.) Well, I don’t like water; I like just trucks. Everything’s a truck!

IMG_2937

August 30: I wanna have truck meat. It’s dark brown. (Me: Truck meat. What does truck meat taste like?) It tastes like Halloween pajamas. Halloween pajamas are hard. And that’s why I want to eat truck meat.

DSC_6044

September 3: (Me: What’s on your mouth, Buddy?) Well, I don’t know. It must be saliva!

IMG_2951 IMG_2956 IMG_2960

September 8: (while driving home from the beach) (Kenny: Are you going to put your B-E-L-T on?) (Me: No, I’m not worried about it. Why did you just spell that?) (Kenny: I don’t know.) I’m ready for my lunch! (Me: I’m working on it, Buddy. You gotta give me a minute.) Does it say R-I-L-E-Y on it? (Ken and I laugh) (Me: What does that spell?) Riley!

IMAG0940 IMAG0982

September 16: (while picking him up early from school for his doctor’s appointment) I don’t wanna be by you. (Me: Oh, really? Who do you want to be by?) I wanna stay with Ms. Amanda all day! (I was thrilled to hear he wanted to stay at school. Hope it continues!)

DSC_6401

September 16: (while picking out a prize at the doctor’s office) (Nurse: What kind of sticker do you want?) A truck! (Nurse: Well, I don’t have trucks, but I have cars. Or do you want a girlfriend?) Okay! (He picked a pink princess sticker. And the next morning, after sleeping with the sticker on his PJs…..) My girlfriend’s trash.

IMG_3062

September 18: My juice isn’t workin’ right. (Me: Maybe it’s empty.) Fill it up! (blank stare from me) Please fill it up. (Me: Thank you.)

DSC_6402

September 25: (after going potty) Well….my penis is a little crazy today. (Oh, my.)

IMAG0883

And on that note…..have a wonderful weekend, everyone!

3 comments:

Nola said... Best Blogger Tips

I got news for you, buddy; nobody in this family is going to put up with you having a trashy girlfriend. You'd better known that from the very beginning so choose your (girl)friends wisely.

Jackie said... Best Blogger Tips

HAHAHAAHAHAHAH!!!

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips

Those comments by Riley are very unny and kinda out of here. Oh my goodness but Hugs, Grams

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...