Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Sleepy Sprout

Things of note: Rory likes to sleep on his side. His right side, specifically. He rolls to it almost as soon as I put him down in his bed. He is also forming an attachment to his tiger lovey. I lay it next to his face when I’m putting him down for naps, and he will usually visibly relax and curl his fingers around it. So sweet.

IMG_3105

IMAG1098 IMG_7542

IMG_3152

IMG_3163 IMG_3169

He also moves around a decent bit when he sleeps at night. He’s hardly ever in the same position I lay him down in if I go check before I go to bed. And he’s almost always spun himself 180 degrees by the time he wakes up in the mornings.

IMG_3166

IMG_3171 IMG_3200

IMG_7526

We give him a paci both for naps and for night-night. He keeps a firm grip on it during his naps but doesn’t hang onto it very long at night. He whimpers a bit at least once most nights but settles himself very quickly.

IMG_7541 IMG_3193

IMG_7528

IMAG1054 IMAG1055

IMG_7527

I love this little boy so much.

2 comments:

QP said... Best Blogger Tips

Who would have thought there could be another kid as cute as Sleepy Bean? Competition from his baby brother!

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips

What a precious little boy- Love his positions of sleep- After his wonderful visit yesterday-I love those two so much.Especially when I hear a little voice ( Riley) say Is anyone home ? Love it, Hugs, Grams

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...