Wednesday, February 27, 2013

A Colorful Mess

When QP and Riley disappear upstairs during one of their TWQP sessions, I never know what I’ll find when I wander up there after she leaves. They’ve usually pulled a plethora of toys out of his bins and strewn them around the room, obvious proof of some good playtime.

DSC_0647 DSC_0651

Last Thursday, QP got here at her normal time, and she was shortly followed by Nola, Ita, and Jenn. When I heard the boy screeching with glee I decided to go investigate.

DSC_0653 DSC_0655

DSC_0656

QP had pulled out the big bin of foam blocks and pom pom balls leftover from Riley’s first birthday party and the boy was having a grand time running through and sitting/laying in the colorful pile in the middle of his room.

DSC_0649

DSC_0658 DSC_0659

So much fun, in fact, that I hauled my pregnant self down the stairs and back up again so I could get my camera and take pics of my boy enjoying himself.

DSC_0663

I tell you what, those foam shapes and pom poms have certainly been easy (and cheap….hello, dollar bins at Target) entertainment for the boy ever since his first birthday. He even cleaned it all up without much complaint (and with some help).

DSC_0664

Although I am quite certain I’ll find a few strays hiding under his bed the next time we decide to change his room around.

Oh, well; that’s a very small price to pay for a morning of colorful fun.

2 comments:

QP said... Best Blogger Tips

Hey, the boy ASKED me to pull out that bin! A good time was had by all.

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips

But where was QP??? Anyway it did look like fun.Hugs Grams

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...