Wednesday, February 6, 2013

A Not-So-Sudden Emptiness

Sigh. Football is over. Again. I know it happens every year, but somehow that knowledge still doesn’t soften the blow.

IMG_1771

We proudly sported our black and gold on Superbowl Sunday, as did many other loyal Saints fans around the city. With the exception of that 34-minute blackout delay, I hope everyone who traveled to New Orleans for the big game was not disappointed.

IMG_1772

And with the reinstatement of Sean Payton, I just know this great city we live in is already gearing up for next season. Who Dat!

IMG_1777

However, even though Kenny loves watching football just as much as I do, I bet he’s secretly glad for his now free weekends. The poor man has so many things on his to-do list to get done before Sprout arrives. And I can’t help with any of them.

IMG_1774

Please wish him luck.

One more thing: a very Happy Birthday to Aunt Jackie today. We love and miss you!

1 comments:

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips

What a good looking young men you have to photograph. Loved it. Hugs, Grams

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...