Friday, December 14, 2012

The Quotable Riley-bean, Part Two

October 25: I’m sorry. (Kenny: Why are you sorry?) For being so wonderful.

IMG_6351

October 28: Mama loves purple! (Me: And what does Daddy like?) Blue! (Kenny: And what does Riley like?) Monkeys!

IMG_6378

November 11: C’mere bug! Come out bug! He’s not listening. We must go find him. I’m important!

IMG_1641

Many different days since early November: (Me: What does Santa say?) Dun, dun, dunnnn.

IMG_6772 IMG_6774

November 13: (while looking at my little round diamond necklace) Daddy gave that to me! It matches my face.

IMG_6780

November 22: (Grandma: I like that crane on your shirt. It’s just like the one we saw at Magic Kingdom!) Sorry…..it’s a digger.

IMG_1659

November 26: You’re mad. (Me: Why are you mad?) ‘Cause you’re cryin’ and whinin’.

IMG_6800 IMG_6798

IMG_6801

November 29: What’s that light doin’? (Me: I don’t know, Buddy, what is that light doing?) It’s chillin’.

IMG_6791

November 30: Where’s Nopsi? (Me: Nopsi’s downstairs decorating Riley’s Christmas tree.) That’s marvelous!

IMG_1661

December 6: (QP: Come on, Riley, it’s time to pick up!) It’s always somethin’.

IMG_1667

December 7: Ohhh Mama, you’re so beautiful! (Me: *tear* Aw, thank you Buddy.)

IMG_6825 IMG_6826

IMG_6828

December 9: Batteries not included…..Santa will bring batteries!

IMG_6832

IMG_6835 IMG_6838

IMG_6836

December 11: (Nola: What are you going to do if you come to Nola’s house?) Make a mess!

IMG_6893 IMG_6895

December 13: That crawfish is too spicy for you. No thank you, no thank you!

IMG_6901 IMG_6899

I hope you have enjoyed this second installment of the Quotable Riley-bean. More to come, I am sure!

4 comments:

Nola said... Best Blogger Tips

These are my absolute favorite posts. I think I like them even better than the sleeping ones.

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips

Riley has such a great imaginationand that is so great. We have to keep him young as long as we can( he isgrowing up too fast) Hugs, Grams

Lizzie said... Best Blogger Tips

I love the picture of Bean wearing the Christmas tree skirt as a cape! LOL

He is so stinking funny.

Love and Hugs, Lizzie

Aunt E said... Best Blogger Tips

Love him and his smart quotes. Can't wait for more.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...