Thursday, December 20, 2012

Six Things

1. Riley is SO. WHINY. these days, and it’s all I can do to keep my sanity. I know, I know, he’s really not that bad, but I can’t even take the little amounts of whiny he exhibits almost every day. I’m hoping my pregnancy hormones have something to do with my lack of patience right now, but I’m not convinced I won’t feel the same way once Sprout has arrived. So, suck it up, Mama; suck it up.

IMG_6840 IMG_6841

2. A few more Christmas pics from around the house….it certainly is festive in here!

IMG_6907

christmas

IMG_1692

3. Riley’s customary mid-morning snack of dried blueberries.

IMG_1699

4. While on a walk in our neighborhood, we spotted this really tall crane and a man trimming some really tall palm trees, as well as a wood chipper truck. Riley was fascinated, so we sat on the corner and watched for a while.

IMG_1701

5. Sporting his new haircut, just in time for Christmas! (And having to drive home shirtless since he refused to wear the protective cape at Henry’s.)

IMG_1703

6. First time wearing his cool French football jersey QP bought for him in Paris…..and not wanting to cooperate with Mama taking his picture

IMG_1708

IMG_1707 IMG_1711

2 comments:

Lizzie said... Best Blogger Tips

Bean looks so tall in those pants while he is eating blueberries!

Also, his haircut is awesome!

Love and Hugs, Lizzie

QP said... Best Blogger Tips

I put him in that shirt just a few hours ago, and here it is on the blog! It's like magic!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...