Friday, August 5, 2011

Turtle, Rain, and Swings….Oh My!

Boy, did Riley have some fun with his grandparents while we were in California last week. They did what is every grandparent’s right: they spoiled him rotten. Riley had so much fun I was afraid he wouldn’t want to come back to his dad and me, but we were reunited last Thursday afternoon. The smile that broke out on his face when he first saw me almost made me want to leave him for that long again!

I think Riley especially enjoyed his stay with Grandma and Grandpa because they spent lots of time outside. He played with a turtle…..

1

…..crawled around in the rain…..

11 8 9 10

…..and frequented the nearby park playground multiple times.

21

16 13 14 15

18 19

Riley also had an array of new toys to play with at Grandma’s house, which I bet he just loved. I’m fairly certain he was getting tired of his own toys, so having new things to check out for a few days straight was surely a welcome change!

4 25 

6

Thanks so much, Grandma and Grandpa, for taking such good care of our boy while we were gone. We sure do appreciate you keeping him, and we hope you had lots of fun doing so!

1 comments:

QP said... Best Blogger Tips

Great pictures! I love the one of RileyBean and his duck fan club! And is that an angry bird stuffed animal??

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...