Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Invite Reveal

Who knew that an Etsy webpage I bookmarked back in November would end up being the source of Riley’s first birthday party invitation? I sure didn’t.

I did more searching last month, but I kept coming back to that first one. I’m not even sure how I stumbled upon it, but this custom-designed invitation ended up being the perfect choice. Courtesy of Daina from Kottage on 5th, I LOVE how it came out.

Riley_invitation_edited

And the picture works beautifully with the design, despite all of those funny faces he insisted on giving me!

Riley even has his own special little plate for his first birthday cake, thanks to Aunt Erin!

IMG_1927

So the invitations have been sent, the centerpieces have been made, the menu has been chosen, supplies have been purchased, and two special decorations have been put together. There is still a lot to do, but I feel pretty good with where the preparations stand right now.

I hope it’s a fun party. Even though Riley won’t remember it, one day he’ll be able to look back at my blog book and pictures to see how his special day went.

My little boy is going to be one.

Sigh.

1 comments:

QP said... Best Blogger Tips

A.d he just keeps getting cuter, if that's even possible!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...