Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Twelve Things

  1. Kenny gets really grossed out when I eat ice cream because I mix it into “soup” before I eat it. I’ve done this since I was a kid.
  2. I use Suave Rosemary Mint shampoo. It smells delicious and sometimes makes me crave a mojito.
  3. I hate being sticky. This could be problematic sooner than I’d like.
  4. Riley has no fewer than 7 nicknames: Bean/Riley-bean, Mr. Squiggles, Munchkin, Peanut, Bud/Buddy, Drool Man, Wonky.
  5. I used to call peas “balls” when I was younger. I went through a phase when I hated them, and now I’m starting to give them a chance again.
  6. My brother also used to call peas “balls” but now he can’t eat them. They apparently cause his throat to close up.
  7. Sorry, Jeff.
  8. I am watching the second season of Top Shot with my beloved every week. We watched it last year, too. Colby Donaldson has a way of keeping my attention.
  9. I could not live without my Aveeno Daily Moisturizing lotion, especially in the dry winter months.
  10. I really want to go skydiving one day. Kenny went a number of years ago as part of a bachelor party, but we won't talk further about that.
  11. I'm not bitter jealous or anything.
  12. I love, Love, LOVE this picture:

IMG_9448

7 comments:

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips

Courtney, I love, love, LOVE that picture also. He almost comes out of the photo. Lynne

QP said... Best Blogger Tips

Bean wants a turn behind the camera for a change!

Nola said... Best Blogger Tips

10 things: 1. You and your dad and sticky. 2. Rileybean is my favorite nickname although I like them all. Reminds me of when we didn't know him yet. 3. Me and Jeff and peas...who knew? I go out of my way to avoid them. 4. Have you ever tried MY favorite Gold Bond Healing Moisturizer? It makes my old skin almost young again. 5. When you DO go skydiving, don't tell me until it's over. 6. I LOVE that picture. 7. I wish you would post a video every day. 8. I get a little irritated on days that the post is not about Riley. 9. You are a really, really good mom. 10. I love you and I'm glad you married a man like your father.

Jeff said... Best Blogger Tips

I'm totally gonna go to the doctor to see if I'm at all alergic to peas. That'll show you.

Also, if you go skydiving without ME, I'll be bitter. When do you want to go?

Jeff said... Best Blogger Tips

*allergic

AD#1 said... Best Blogger Tips

Jeff, your mom, ME and peas ... just have a genetic component ... ya think? Enjoying your life daily, as always!

AD#1 said... Best Blogger Tips

darn typos ... MUST have a genetic component ...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...