Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Scrunchy Face

Riley has been giving me a little bit of trouble during mealtimes lately. He’s started making this funny face when I’m trying to feed him. He doesn’t do this only when he’s eating things that aren’t his favorite (read: peas or green beans) but at almost every single feeding, no matter what I’m giving him!

Crazy kid.

IMG_9251

IMG_9418

He has also started increasing his raspberry blowing during his meals. This was funny the first couple of times but now it’s just getting annoying…..I really don’t want to hose him down three times a day!

Or the highchair.

Or the floor.

Or myself.

IMG_9768

Yes, those are carrots in his hair. Luckily, this was dinner, so he did get right into the bathtub when he finally finished eating.

I sure do love this kid.

4 comments:

QP said... Best Blogger Tips

SO stinkin' cute. Those squinty eyes look just like a face you used to make at age 2 when you were being a flirt.

Jackie said... Best Blogger Tips

Can you post a picture of you wearing some of his raspberries?

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips

LOL
Just when I think he can't get any cuter...he does.

I like the food in the hair....

Love, LP

Erin said... Best Blogger Tips

Oh, his eyes in the carrot picture are totally saying, "Ha Ha watch this!"

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...