Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Diaper Only, Please

After Riley has his breakfast of rice cereal and fruit, I’ve taken to playing with him in his room for a little while before he finishes his bottle. I take his pj’s off and let him roll around on the floor in his diaper for a little while before I get him dressed.

IMG_9234 IMG_9235

IMG_9237

IMG_9238 IMG_9239

I do believe he enjoys this quality time with his mom.

Of course it may just be that he likes not being at all restricted by clothing, but I choose to overlook that.

4 comments:

QP said... Best Blogger Tips

SO stinkin' cute!

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips

Absolutely PRECIOUS!!!!!!

Nola said... Best Blogger Tips

I love these pictures. Pure joy...just what kids express.

Cheryl said... Best Blogger Tips

I think babies are never cuter than when they have on only a diaper. Those pics are certainly cute.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...